MAKEUP Tryout Dates, Times, and Location
Contact email@example.com to request make up tryout information.
Tryout Location: Club Steel Volleyball 21422 Carson Drive, Land O' Lakes, FL 34639
Tryout Cost: $50/athlete
Parents/Guardians: Please be advised that you should stay at or near the Steel facility during tryouts. If your daughter is offered a position on one of our Club Steel Volleyball Premier League teams your written consent, as well as a non-refundable initial deposit of $500 will be due immediately to secure placement.
Complete all the steps below to speed up your check-in process the day of tryouts.
1. Online Registration - Click the button below to create your account or to log in to an existing SportsEngine account, complete registration, and submit your tryout fee.
Tryout fee: $50/athlete online registration
USAV Age Definition - to choose the applicable age group, use the age the player will be on June 30, 2024
Team Acceptance - *IMPORTANT* If your daughter is offered a position on one of our Club Steel Volleyball Premier League teams during the tryouts, a non-refundable initial deposit of $500.00 will be due immediately (by the end of tryouts) to hold her spot on the team.
2. Medical Release Form - Click the icon below to download and complete a medical release form. Please bring this with you to tryouts. There will be a notary on site.
3. Valid AAU Membership - Please ensure you have a valid Individual Athlete AAU Membership. This is required for participation in tryouts. Click Here to view the AAU Membership website for more details. USAV Memberships are also accepted; however, it will not be required until you are accepted to a Club Steel team.
1. What if I am away or injured during my designated tryout date?
Please make every effort to attend your designated tryout date. If injured, or unable to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
2. Do I really need an AAU Membership?
Yes, this membership is your personal athletic liability insurance.
3. Does a parent or guardian need to be present at tryouts?
To secure your spot on a Club Steel Volleyball team a nonrefundable initial deposit of $500 will be required prior to leaving tryouts. We recommend a parent or guardian be present to verify all team acceptance paperwork and submit payment.
4. Do you offer financial aid or fundraising opportunities?
Yes! We want everyone to have the opportunity to play the best sport in the world and we understand that playing at a high level can come with some high costs. As a non-profit organization each team/athlete is able to fundraise to help bring down costs. We also offer financial assistance to those who qualify. For more information regarding applying for assistance, please email info@clubsteelvolleyball and/or notify our club administrator at the time of tryouts.